This tutorial demonstrates how to change the size of an image.
Here's how to change the size of an image in Adobe Photoshop CC using keyboard shortcuts:
- Open the image that you want to resize in Adobe Photoshop CC.
- Select themoving tool (black arrow) by pressing the key V.
- Select image that you want to resize by clicking on it with the move tool.
- Now use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+T (Or Cmd+T on Mac) to enable thetransformation tool.
- You will see resizing handles around the image. To maintain the image proportions, hold down Shift while pulling one of the corner handles. Otherwise, you can resize freely without holding down Shift to distort the image.
- Once you have resized the image to the desired size, press the key Entrance (Or Return on Mac) to apply the transformation.
- To save changes, be sure to save image using File > Save As Where File > Save.
This will allow you to resize your image quickly and efficiently using keyboard shortcuts in Adobe Photoshop CC.