Adobe InDesign is extremely popular amongst professional designers and publishers. A course in Adobe InDesign is therefore ideal for those (graphic designers, administrative assistants, communication specialists) who are looking at acquiring the necessary skills to create printed documents.
Adobe InDesign gives you the ability to create page layouts that are more complex and more creative than those created with a word processing software.
A course on Adobe InDesignwill enable participants to effectively use the Adobe InDesign tools to better understand the graphic charters, to work with text and images and to familiarize themselves with typography.
- Get the participant to understand and use the desktop publishing software InDesign.
- Develop an effective work knowledge of InDesign in order to create printed documents.
- Learn the design and page layout tools available in InDesign.
- Create and manage multiple pages in an Adobe InDesigndocument, (brochures, books, magazines, etc.).
- Understand the different document formats and the different structures to produce printable pages.
- Use images and text.
- Create tables.
- Increase your knowledge of InDesignlayout tools.
- Understand the basics and generate a vector object.
- Learn compression and optimization tools for print or Web posting.
Basic computer knowledge.
This InDesign course is based on a personalized approach that takes into consideration your skills, your projects and what you want to learn.
Documents or material supplied
- Technical support
Documents or material to bring
- USB key
- Pencils and paper
- Your ideas
This private training in Adobe InDesign really meets your needs and offers the opportunity to further your knowledge at your own pace. The flexible schedule is based in accordance to your availability.
Montreal : 514 448-0883
Quebec : 418 478-1647
Ottawa : 613 366-1743
Toronto : 416 907-8551
Calgary: 403 536-0703
Edmonton 780 669-6585
Vancouver: 778 785-2229