• Sync settings in After Effects CC
• The composition window.
• Use the project window
• Working with layers over time
• Layer animation independently
• Design backgrounds from scratch
• Using Bézier trajectories
• Apply effects to filters
After Effects Course plan
Throughout this introduction, the focus is on practical exercises. These exercises will include embedding videos with Photoshop and Illustrator graphics, video layering techniques, using filters for special effects, 3D work, and rendering your final project. You’ll also see different rendering techniques and ways to optimize final production for broadcast, HD, or the Web.
If you want to run it as a private class for your needs, call or send an email. You do not need any experience to attend this course.