WordPress is a CMS or a Content Manager system in the Anglo-Saxon language. This is an open content management system easy to use and which source represents over 23% of the world market. This is an essential support to manage the creation of its website, its blog or its online store. However, we must learn to use it before we get to the results. In reality, this training will be step by step in order to allow you to manage all issues related to creating websites with WordPress. Moreover, it will provide professional development to better understand the environment of the web in Montreal and about.
- What is a CMS?
- What is it used for?
- Introducing WordPress
- What are its advantages and disadvantages?
- What does open source license?
- Where the setup WordPress?
- How to install WordPress?
- Local server concepts and databases
- Workshop on WordPress core features
- Whole WordPress Course on WordPress interface
- Back office concepts and front office
- How to edit content in WordPress?
- How to manage pages and sections?
- How to use the content editor?
- Use the library media
- Especial Coaching
- Usage of categories
- Notions keyword
- How to manage the menus?
- Managing Comments
- The role and user rights
THE OPERATION OF WORDPRESS
- What is a theme?
- How to have a theme?
- To manage a theme?
- What theme to choose?
- What is an extension?
- What is the use of an extension?
- Where to find an extension?
- How to integrate an extension in WordPress?
- The usefulness of plug-in in a website
- Continuous training on WordPress
- Management of all site content
- Websites SEO Basics
- How to import and export content from WordPress to your website ?
- Discovery WordPress for online commerce sites ?
- Notions of permalinks and spam
- How to make updates on WordPress ?
THE MORE TRAINING
- For companies, a corporate training module specifically for the cities of Laval , Longueuil and surroundings , is at your disposal .
- Furthermore, a capacity- building seminar teaching the diverse usage made of WordPress will be led by a teacher to the participants to benef