Adobe Illustrator is a powerful drawing software program offered by Adobe. This course was designed to teach you everything you need to know to make full use of Adobe Illustrator. You can create detailed and beautiful art using this popular vector software. You could then easily generate many visual documents such as logos, billboards, business cards and brochures, in electronic or printed versions.
In this course, you will learn how to: Draw basic and complex shapes; Trace images; Add and format text in your artwork; Save and export your documents for web and print. You will learn all you need to create and make any of your projects.
- Draw basic shapes
- Draw objects
- Add color to your work
- Using tools, controls and panels
- Creating a new Illustrator document
- Working with groups of objects
- Importing an image to include in your artwork
- Moving, scaling and rotating objects
- Use blends, gradients, and patterns
- Create drawings, business cards, brochures, or anything you want using Adobe Illustrator
- Saving in the Adobe Illustrator format and compatibility options
- Saving copies of the artwork in other common formats