Adobe Acrobat is intended to view, create, print and manage and manage files in the Portable Document Format (PDF) thus enable an accurate rendition of an original document. It also allows the user to share information and store annotations in an electronic file.
This course will provide the student with the knowledge to easily create, the edit and share PDF documents in a safe and secure environment.
- Set Acrobat Standard and Pro, and Adobe Reader
- Surf, print and search PDF file content
- Create customized job options
- Create PDF files from Web or paper format
- Edit text and images
- Develop, cut, delete or change pages
- Add watermarks and footers or headers
- Work with a file containing layers
- Create interactive files
- Use the comment tool
- Send, manage and track revisions
- Merge PDF files
- Facilitate accessibility
- Work with security settings and digital signatures
- Add audio and video
- Prepare presentations
- Portfolios creation
This private training on Adobe Acrobat will really meet your needs and offer you the opportunity to further your knowledge at your own pace. The flexible schedule is planned in accordance to your availability.