Adobe InDesign is very popular amongst professional designers and graphics production artists. Adobe InDesign is a page layout software that integrates perfectly with Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel, Acrobat and Dreamweaver.
This Adobe InDesign training course is suited for those who wish to acquire the necessary skills to create periodical publications, advertisements or illustrations destined to print media.
Adobe InDesign gives you the ability to create page layouts that are more complex and more creative than those created with a word processing software.
This training course aims to enables the participants to understand and use the desktop publishing software InDesign. The students therefore develop an effective work knowledge of this software application in order to create printed documents.
- Design and page layout tools available in InDesign;
- Creation and management of multiple pages in an Adobe InDesign document (brochure, book, magazine, etc.);
- Understanding of the different document formats and structures to produce printable pages;
- Using of images and text;
- Table creation;
- Proper use of InDesign layout tools;
- Conception of vector object;
- Compression and optimization tools for print or Web posting.
Basic computer skills.
This private InDesign training course is based on a personalized approach that takes into consideration your skills, your projects and the competences you want to acquire.
- Technical support
Material to bring
- USB key
- Pencils and paper
- Your ideas
This private training in Adobe InDesign really meets your needs and offers the opportunity to expand your knowledge at your own pace. The flexible schedule is planned in accordance to your availability.
Montreal : 514 448-0883
Quebec : 418 478-1647
Ottawa : 613 366-1743
Toronto : 416 907-8551
Calgary: 403 536-0703
Edmonton 780 669-6585
Vancouver: 778 785-2229