A Video and brief description of Video SEO Marketing Workshop
A couple of weeks back I traveled to Fort Lauderdale to Visit George Moura, the cinematographer I have been designing a new seminar with called “Video SEO Marketing Workshop” focused on the Real Estate Industry. George and I shot a series of Videos (about 20) to educate Brokers and Agents on the intention of the 2-Day Workshop so they can form an opinion on its value and engage us with their questions. I will be releasing these videos in the next few weeks via a series of blogs that are focused on educating and informing those who wish to attend this important workshop.
George and I spent almost 6 months designing this training, and I in fact took 4 months off from holding trainings or traveling to finish the coursework and tools for the workshop. In this brief Video I share why I traveled to to Fort Lauderdale to shoot with George Moura.
The Workshop was designed to empower Real Estate Professionals to take responsibility for their Marketing; but many of those who understand the importance of Video Marketing and SEO have never been schooled by experts in these important ideas. Video Marketing is connected to Marketing much like Blogging is connected to VBlogging — so what must Real Estate Professionals learn to master in order to make a difference in this important segment of Marketing.
The challenges most face have to do with:
1. Video Equipment and how to select the right one for your expertise.
2. Lighting and the tricks to control your environment to shoot crisper Videos.
3. Mastering Sound and integrating it properly in your delivery.
4. Framing and staging of shots depending on your location.
5. Content and stories that are more compelling for Real Estate and Video.
6. Quick Video Editing as well the tricks of the Video trade on shot transitioning.
7. Sales Presentations and Listings using Videos for maximum Visibility.
8. SEO or Internet Presence for your content to be easily found and interacted with.
9. VBlogging to enhance your Blog Marketing in order to drive Inbound Marketing.
10. How to use Prospecting and Video Marketing to generate Listings.
This 2-Day Workshop was designed for those who fear the medium of Video and wish to jump in, but keeps in mind those who have gone past their shyness in front of the camera and wish to become true Video SEO Marketers. The expertise George Moura brings to Real Estate Cinematic Videography is truly unique.
Keep track of this blog and you will see future videos that spell out what you should expect to learn at the workshop, how the workshop was structured, who the workshop was designed for, the benefits of the course, the timeline, and the commitment George and I will bring to it.
Happy VBlooging 🙂 — Key Yessaad, Real Estate Video SEO Trainer