Dreamweaver is the favourite design tool of many web professionals and Dreamweaver courses from JFL-Media will teach you to bring your creative visions to life using this powerful software. You will learn all the fundamentals of the world wide web; the essential elements to planning and organising your website; the functionality of the Dreamweaver Interface; all you need to know about working with text and images; as well as page layout control, including Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and HTML.
This Dreamweaver training class is for people new to Dreamweaver. You will learn to create HTML- and CSS-based websites without writing any code. Although HTML and CSS are not prerequisites for the class, if you have some experience with them, you will have a better appreciation of the power of Dreamweaver.
- Learn to define a site in Dreamweaver.
- Learn to format text with Dreamweaver.
- Learn to work with lists and nested lists.
- Learn to add images, image maps, and rollover images.
- Learn to work with tables.
- Learn to format pages with CSS.
- Learn to add video, audio, and interactivity using Flash and HTML5.
- Learn to work with templates and snippets.
- Learn to use FTP, search engine optimization, and reports.
Familiarity with a computer.
- Technical support
Material to bring
- USB key
- Pen and paper
- Your ideas
Toronto : 416 907-8551
Ottawa : 613 366-1743
Calgary : 403 536-0703
Vancouver : 778 785-2229
Edmonton : 780 669-6585
Montreal : 514 448-0883
Quebec : 418 478-1647