- Adaptation with the motor interface and its options.
- Understand the basic concepts of Corona.
- Learn the primitives and the mesh of interior design.
- How to design models such as triangles, polygons, square planes, etc.
- The process for modeling the set of polygonal objects.
- Understand some modeling principles such as Face, Vertex, Edge among others.
- Master the essential basics of 3D such as Bevel, Brige, Extrude and Inserts.
- How to modify the exterior design in case of imperfection.
The lesson plan
Corona architecture Training
Corona is a realistic photo rendering engine that is one of the most sought-after architectural tools. Its particularity is that it is compatible with several software such as Cinema 4D, 3 DS Max, Maya, etc. Mastering its functionalities requires good training if you really want to design the best rendered virtual reality. With the help of qualified coaches, you will be able to understand all the settings of this engine and the tricks that will allow you to perfect your designs.
The training highlights the issue that users often encounter with a realistic photo rendering. With tricks and advice, everyone will be able to overcome their limitations and perfectly achieve their architectural creations.