These days online business networks like LinkedIn (and also Xing, Ecademy and Facebook to name a few others) are everywhere.
Some of the topics of this LinkedIn workshop:
- What can the added value of LinkedIn be for or within the organisation I work for?
- What can I use online networks for anyway?
- How can I use LinkedIn to reach my goals faster?
- Which groups are the most interesting for me personally?
- What does a good profile look like?
- How to build a network on LinkedIn (fast)?
- How do I write a good invitation to connect?
- How do I react to invitations to connect?
- How do I deal with LinkedIn and other websites without spending too much time?
- What are the most common pitfalls and how can I avoid them?
Dominate your market by creating more vibrant, branded and interactive Company Pages and LinkedIn Personal Profiles. By the end of the day, you will be able to:
• Create effective Company Pages and Groups through Branding and Positioning training
• Use LinkedIn optimally for increased exposure, connections search and candidate discovery and engagement
• Stay clear of “fatal” mistakes on LinkedIn that inhibit functionality (and may result in extensive loss of functionality)
• Build your “list” – sharing your company with connections and clients
• Attract clients and connections to your mailbox.
• Expand your network exponentially beyond your existing database
• Make informed choices: Prospecting employees, vendors, clients, partners, competition
• Manage Your LinkedIn Activity – and how to keep your time on LinkedIn directed, focused and strategic
Montreal : 514 448-0883
Quebec : 418 478-1647
Ottawa : 613 366-1743
Toronto : 416 907-8551
Calgary : 403 536-0703
Edmonton : 780 669-6585
Vancouver : 778 785-2229