InDesign Tutorial: designing grid develop, build, set, mirror, create folder
Free InDesign package to download yesterday: https://www.tutkit.com/indesign-paket
Free Photoshop package yesterday download: https://www.tutkit.com/photoshop-paket
Very many of the Video training on the topic of InDesign, and also different templates to directly download it on https://www.tutkit.com – The Creative-Unlimited
Continuation & supplies: https://shop.psd-tutorials.de/produktdetails/messerscharfe-indesign-rezepte–189?empfohlen_von=youtube&utm_source=youtube.de&utm_medium=video&utm_campaign=youtube
In this Training Video we will consider together the Workflow for a four-page Dossier in more detail, wherein, the core issue revolves around the creation of a design grid. The Training Video covers several topics, for a successful and symmetrical Layout:
– What is a design grid?
– The building blocks of a page?
– Distinction split raster types
– In the (fictitious) customer order mobile par excellence
– The idea and the scribble of a four-sided folder
– The correct calculation of dimensions
– Creating a complex and professional design grid and dividing it into individual grid fields
– The generated Raster to effectively use and the Layout of folders
I look forward to your feedback! Write me in the comments
Image source: Fotolia_32726921 © Apple while – Fotolia.com, Fotolia_44022217 © Ralf Gosch – Fotolia.com, Fotolia_45401875 © Franck Boston – Fotolia.com, Fotolia_41572179 © Anton Balazh – Fotolia.com, Fotolia_56171222 © Jakob Kalinin Fotolia.com, Fotolia_43708163 © Thomas Lerch photo Fotolia.com, Fotolia_42400071 © fffranz – Fotolia.com, Fotolia_49178030 © sharpnose – Fotolia.com