27 – Blender Video Editing (Super Fast Video Rendering with Render Script.)
Learn to Video Edit with Blender
My 2.7x Blender Series: https://goo.gl/Wfja4y
My 2.6x Blender Series: https://goo.gl/p8j7D2
All My Latest Content in 1 place
Connect and Support Me
All Social Media: http://mikeycal.com/contact_me
Paypal Donations: https://goo.gl/822L6f
All Support Options: http://mikeycal.com/support
Sit/Stand Desk, Flexispot products: https://goo.gl/VZ6gGB
$10 coupon code: influenceraff-meyers-10dollar
I spent the last couple months writing a cross platform python script that renders non-3D blender projects 2X faster, and gives us access to additional FFmpeg features.
Here is a link to the script and Setup Guide:
I consider this a work in progress. Thanks for your support.
Here is a sample of the features:
1) Perform non-3D renders in HALF the time on multi-core CPUs.
Speed up rendering of:
– Image Sequences
– Node Based effects using the following node groups: Distort, Matte, Map, Vector, Filter, Converter, and Color.
2) Create high quality animated GIFs.
3) Fully cross platform (Windows, Mac, Linux and more…)
4) Wider range of audio bitrates supported
Windows 10 users:
I noticed that that the Windows 10 (Creators Update) changed the fonts in cmd.exe. I would recommend that you alter the cmd.exe defaults by opening cmd.exe, right clicking on the Title Bar and clicking on “Defaults”. I switched it to Font size 16, Font: Source Code Pro in the Font Tab. The banner is much easier to read with those settings.