Adobe Premiere is an audio-video capture and editing software for web and DVD videos that has a very complete scripting system.
Adobe Premiere training is perfect for anyone who wants to produce videos that make an impact!
Adobe Premiere has powerful tools that are used, among other things, to correct colors, to make transition effects, to apply audio filters…
Whether for recreational or professional purposes, Adobe Premiere training will allow you to realize your most innovative concept ideas!
Course plan and content with Adobe Premiere
- Basic element: getting to know the Adobe Premiere software
– Pre-defined and personalized configuration
– Ergonomics of the interface
– Importing audiovisual elements into the Adobe Premiere editing software
– Location and association of images and sound
– Organization of audiovisual content in the respective places of the Adobe Premiere interface.
- Construction of an assembly
– Editing elements management (sound and image)
– Knowledge of editing tools for audiovisual elements
– Use and handling of effects and transition.
– Recognize the parameters and characteristics of an element and make personalized changes.
- Using and animating calligraphic characters
– Title the video, add an end credits
– Animate and give effects to texts
- Video rendering and export
– Compression of image and sound
– windows, flash, real, quicktime, mpeg2, magp4, 3GP
– Export for the web.
Know how to use a computer and a camera that records video.
Purpose of the training
Custom design gilm creations while mastering the basics of Adobe Premiere editing software.