|Brief description||If you've made it this far Flash with ActionScript 2.0, this training will allow you to easily switch to ActionScript 3.0 which is 9 to 10 times faster! Through simple programming examples, our trainers will make you understand all the nuances of object-oriented programming, and you will then be able to increase the possibilities of Flash tenfold! Your creativity will then have no limits!|
|Goals||With ActionScript 3.0, you will be able to create original graphics of great complexity, apply permanently changing colors, animate hundreds of objects on the stage, unparalleled interactivity, control all media, open a website, dynamically manipulate texts, apply CSS style sheets, etc.|
|Contents||– Reminders on object-oriented programming (OOP): properties and methods.- Variables and functions: declaration and types.- Dynamically placing and removing an object from the scene.
– Manage events: mouse, keyboard, timeouts, encounters.
– Draw without tools thanks to ActionScript 3.0
– Color geometries and dynamically apply filters.
– Load an image and play a sound or a video.
– Automatically check the loading level and chain multiple media.
– Open a website and send an e-mail.
– Make a tween or frame-by-frame animation without Timeline.
– Understand the hierarchy and animate complex nested movements.
– Create a text field and fill it.
– Format text and embed a font.
– Apply a CSS style sheet.
– Build a class, add properties and methods to it.
– Make a constructor and extend a class.
– Binding by Document Class.
– Work with components and know how to program them.
– Organize classes into packages and define their paths.
– Realize, organize and optimize a Flash project realized in AS 3.0.
|Prerequisites||Minimal knowledge of internet tool and computer.|
|Pedagogical approach||The Flash course is based on a
planning approach and structure of the project which avoids loss of
time during design.
|Documents or materials to bring||
|Features||Private Flash training that really meets your
needs and the possibility of deepening at your own pace. Variable schedule depending on