Adobe Muse training
Adobe Muse allows you to quickly produce standard websites in HTML5 and CSS3. This software is particularly interesting for graphic designers who wish to produce web designs quickly without worrying about programming. Please note before choosing Adobe Muse, you need to make sure your target audience is HTML5 and CSS3 ready.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Know the software environment Adobe Muse
- Create and plan a website without programming
- Add navigation elements to a website.
- Be able to create a complete website without programming.
- Understand the inner workings of the software.
- Create a basic model (Template).
- Position content areas, texts and images.
- Create object, paragraph, and character styles.
- Work with shapes and colors.
- Insert hyperlinks and buttons.
- Know the tricks that promote productivity.
- Configure FTP access and plan the launch of the new website.
- Publish your new website online.
Know how to use a computer and have a basic knowledge of the Internet.
Particularities of the training
This private training Adobe Muse allows you to create websites without using HTML or CSS, for commercial, professional or personal purposes. This course meets your specific needs in this area and offers you the opportunity to deepen your knowledge according to your project, at your own pace. The course schedule is planned according to your availability.
Montreal: 514 448-0883
Quebec: 418 478-1647
Ottawa: 613 366-1743