Creating responsive websites Training
What is Responsive Design?
Responsive Design is a web design approach created to provide an optimal viewing experience across any device and screen size. By responding to their environment, a responsively designed website will detect the device being used and scale the website to fit accurately to the browser of the device. It is optimized to provide an easy reading and navigation experience across all devices, from mobile phones and tablets to laptops and desktops.
Why you need Responsive Design?
Everyone with a mobile phone or tablet device is increasingly accessing your website. Responsive design means that your website will be visited and used correctly with each device or screen size used. With parents, students, teachers and administrators having endless accessibility to multiple formats, having a responsively designed website will ensure that every visitor, no matter their device, will have a great experience on your website.
What you will learn in this Course:
- Design Process In The Responsive Age
- Responsive Web Design: What It Is and How To Use It
- A Foot On The Bottom Rung: First Forays Into Responsive Web Development
- Techniques For Gracefully Degrading Media Queries
- Responsive Web Design Techniques, Tools and Design Strategies
- How To Use CSS3 Media Queries To Create a Mobile Version of Your Website
- Device-Agnostic Approach To Responsive Web Design
- Progressive And Responsive Navigation
- Content Prototyping In Responsive Web Design
- Is There Ever A Justification For Responsive Text?