• Work with adjustment layers.
• The workflow of the Configuration panel.
• Tone and color correction techniques.
• Work with curves.
• Work with the information panel.
• color samplers
Adobe Photoshop Overview
This Adobe Photoshop Course is for people with some experience using Photoshop who want to make the most of this extremely powerful and versatile program. This is a two-day intermediate level course designed to help you realize your creative and productive potential.
The course will teach you how to correct tones and colors, using adjustment layers and layer masks, new editing techniques in Photoshop CC, automating tasks, using shapes and brushes, and use of powerful stratification and filtering techniques.
This is a hands-on course designed to help you work faster and more efficiently with Adobe Photoshop CC. Feel free to bring examples of your work if you wish.
- 3d studio max slasses
- Adobe Acrobat pro
- adobe dreamweaver html css classes
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign classes
- Adobe InDesign Course
- Adobe Labs
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Muse Course
- Adobe Muse Training
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere
- boston training and learning facilities
- CREATING GRAPHICS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
- Creating Responsive Websites Training
- Formation Muse Quebec
- home page
- ms office Word
- Muse Course Ottawa
- Muse Training Montreal
- Philadelphia classes
- Pittsburgh adobe workshop and training
- Responsive Design Coaching Ottawa
- Responsive Design Course
- Responsive Design Workshop Toronto
- Social media training
- Video Editing
- wordpress training